Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
YouTube for Fun or Profit
Jan 25 START: 1:33 AM ENDS: 3:30 PM
Summary of Workshop:
If you’re looking to:
- Promote your talent or skills,
- Advertise your products or services,
- Learn to make money online, or
- Stay in touch with loved ones (privately)
YouTube can help you achieve this, being one of the most popular content formats regularly shared on Social Media. As the world heads online and sales surge during this Covid-19/Coronavirus pandemic, take advantage of this valuable resource for financial gain. Or, learn how to create private videos to stay in touch with family and friends (web page).
This online course is taught via Zoom (a free, easy-to-use online platform). If you have a computer (with camera and microphone), Internet, email address and basic computer skills, this training is for you.
- WHEN: Monday to Thursdays
- TIME: 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- January 25, 2022 - February 18, 2022 (4-weeks)
How to Register:
- Contact Danielle Bray by calling (613) 932-7161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like assistance with registering for this training please complete the form below.