Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
The Art of Effective Digital Workplaces: Communication Style Workshop
May 20 START: 1:00 PM ENDS: 2:00 PM
Summary of Event:
During this interactive course, brought to you by Keelan and Imagine Canada, you’ll learn about the four different communication styles, including the strengths and blind spots of each one, as well as diving into your preferred style and how you can adjust your delivery to remove unnecessary friction and misunderstanding. This will unlock the door for better, more effective relationships with your colleagues, your board of directors, and even your family and friends.
You’ll leave this webinar with a thorough understanding of:
- What your preferred communication style(s), strengths and blind spots are
- How to adjust your communication style to work better with people of different styles
- Identify the style of someone you’ve just met and tailor your communication accordingly
- How to create an effective, cohesive, and inclusive work environment
- Location: Virtual
- Cost: Free
How to Register:
- If you would like to pre-register for this free webinar please do by clicking on the link below.