Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Supply Teacher Training Program
May 31 ENDS: 3:00 PM
Training will be held at Iohahi:io Akwesasne Education and Training Institute, 16 Iohahi:io Road, Akwesasne Quebec H0M 1A1. For more information please contact Heather Jacobs by calling (613) 933-0409 or Shannon Sunday by calling (613) 575-2754.
$50.00 Registration Fee, refundable upon completion.
If you have an interest in working with children, are energetic, organized and reliable, employment opportunities exist in our schools.
- Submit a completed Iohahi:io Akwesasne Education and Training Institute application by July 12, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Successful completion of this training will provide:
- Priority Placement on AMBE Supply List
- Full CPR Certification
- CPIC completion
- Training will be begin July 29th, 2019 and complete on August 16th, 2019
- Class will be held Monday thru Friday, 9:00am until 12:00pm at Iohahi:io Akwesasne Education and Training Institute
- This program is considered part-time and will not be eligible for living allowance
If you would like more information please complete the form below.