Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Safety Webinar: Fall Protection
Aug 24 START: 8:00 AM ENDS: 12:00 PM
This training will provide a basic overview and information about fall protection and the current OSHA standards. Items covered include the principals of fall protection, the different components of a fall arrest systems, limitations and general discussion of real and hazardous situations.
- Identify appropriate fall protection devices and systems
- Identify common fall hazards
- Identify possible abatement/correction methods for common fall hazards
- Briefly review and discuss applicable OSHA standards
How to Register:
- If you are interested in this training please registered by clicking the link below.
These programs were made possible in part by funding provided by the Lake Champlain Lake George Regional Planning Board and the US Economic Development Administration. We thank them for helping us keep North Country workers safe on the job.