Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Jun 9 START: 8:00 AM ENDS: 12:00 PM
This course is designed to provide an overview of the OSHA requirements for Injury & Illness Recordkeeping and requirements regarding reporting Fatality and Severe Injury. At the end of this session, you will have the information you need to be compliant with OSHA’s reporting requirements.
Main topics include:
- Injury & Illness Recordkeeping (29 CFR 1904, Subpart D)
- General recordkeeping
- What and when to record
- Forms used
- On-line annual reporting (OSHA & BLS)
- Employee rights & involvement
- Retention and confidentiality
- Reporting of Fatal or Serious Injury (29 CFR 1904, Subpart E)
- OSHA requirements for reporting
- How to report and time requirements
Instructor: Lola Miller, LLM Safety Consulting
Hosted in Plattsburgh, NY at the North Country Chamber of Commerce, 7061 Route 9 Plattsburgh, NY 12901
- Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments
- Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
- Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged
Cost to $14.00
If you have questions or concerns about registration, funding, or general inquiries please complete the contact form below.