Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Cooking and Catering Program
St. Lawrence College is presenting an eight week, Cooking and Catering Training Program to help you prepare for employment in restaurants, catering companies, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, etc. This eight-week program will provide you with the skills employers are looking for! You will graduate with well-rounded knowledge and training in preparing, cooking, and assembling a wide variety of foods, safe food handling, WHMIS, First Aid/CPR, and Smart Serve.
This program runs from May 3 - June 25, 2021 // St. Lawrence College
Certification in smart serve, safe food handling, CPR, and much more. Space is limited...Register today!
- Unemployed / under-employed
- Legally Entitled to Work in Canada
- Have a self-identified disability
- Not in receipt of EI
- Be 15 to 30 years old with a barrier to employment
To see if you qualify, contact:
- Job Zone d’emploi: 144 Pitt Street, Cornwall | 613-933-9675
- GIAG: 3525 Hwy 34, Alexandria, ON 950 Boundary Rd, South Glengarry, ON 613-525-1533 x221
For information contact:
Judy Lowe: 613-933-6080 ext. 3340 email@example.com
Share this great opportunity with your friends!