Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Community Health Care Worker 6-Week Training
- Must have valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Vulnerable Sector Check,
- Required TB test,
- Required Caring, compassionate, trustworthy individuals need only apply
- Mature, responsible and dedicated
- You will need hospital scrubs and two pair of running shoes, indoor and outdoor
- Located in Sarina, Ontario
- Mandatory 6 week training period - Monday - Friday, full time 3 weeks in class, 3 weeks in placement
- Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour.
- Must attend mandatory Community Health Worker 6 week training classes. Upon completion of training, expected wage $17.38 hourly
- Training sessions run every 6 weeks. First session starts April 5, 2021. Following session start dates: May 10, June 21, August 16, September 6, October 4, November 8, December 6
How to Apply:
- Submit a resume and supporting documents within an online application by clicking on the link below.
If you would like assistance with applying to this training please complete the form below.