Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
May 28 START: 8:00 AM ENDS: 12:00 PM
This course is intended for supervisors, safety team members and safety coordinators. The topics covered are the storage, use and disposal of flammables, corrosives, toxics and reactives. It will touch on elements of OSHA Subparts H & N, with respect to storage. The training will improve OSHA compliance and instruct employees on prevention of injuries, fires, and spills through safe handling and storage.
- Chemical Hazards (Physical/Health)
- Physical Properties
- Compressed Gases and Cryogenics
- Spill response
Instructor: Bruce Gray, Landrock E&S Consulting
Hosted in Plattsburgh, NY at the North Country Chamber of Commerce, 7061 Route 9 Plattsburgh, NY 12901
- Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments
- Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
- Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged
Cost to $14.00
If you have questions or concerns about registration, funding, or general inquiries please complete the contact form below.