- Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal
- Business, Office & Project Management
- Childcare & Social Services
- Construction, Farm & Trades
- Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary
- Customer Service
- Economic Development
- Education & Training
- Employment Referrals
- Environmental & Science
- Fitness & Healthcare Services
- Food/Beverage & Hospitality
- Inspector, Officer & Research
- Internships & Student Opportunities
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Volunteer Opportunities
Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Transportation Security Officer (TSO)
Job Closing: Dec 31
Employer: Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corp
Type: Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal, Construction, Farm & Trades, Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary, Transportation
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National and at least 18 years of age
- Pass a drug screening, medical evaluation, and background investigation
- Subject to post-employment random drug and/or alcohol testing
- Must be registered for Selective Service (males born after 12/31/59)
- Must be available to work various shifts and overtime, as needed
- Mandatory travel for training and occasional travel may be required
- Located in Massena, New York
- Pay Range: $16.51 to $23.58 per hour
How to Apply:
- Applications will be accepted online until 11:59PM Eastern Standard/Daylight Time on the closing date of the job opportunity announcement (JOA). However, if a sufficient number of applications are received, the announcement may be closed before the published application deadline. Therefore, applicants are strongly encouraged to promptly apply online and in advance of the announcement closing date.
Application Steps: To submit your application online:
- Step #1: Click the "Apply Online" button from the USAJOBS application page
- Step #2: Enter information into the resume fields and follow the process outlined in USAJOBS for creating and submitting your USAJOBS resume
- Step #3: Submit any required supporting documentation. Please ensure you have included the Required Documents listed below, if applicable.
If you do not have access to a computer and you are unable to apply on-line, please contact the TSA-HRAccess Help Desk at 1-877-872-7990 or TTY 1-877-872-7992. The Help Desk hours are: Eastern Standard/Daylight Time 7:00AM - 10:00PM Monday - Friday, 11:00AM - 3:00PM on Saturday, and 12:00PM - 4:00PM on Sunday. An "Employment Packet" will be sent to you via mail which must be completed and returned no later than 11:59PM Eastern Standard/ Daylight Time on the closing date of the JOA. An email address unique to you is required to apply even if you are submitting a paper application. And, if you have access to email but still cannot apply on-line, you may contact the TSA-HRAccess Help Desk by email at: Helpdesk@mailserver-hraccess.tsa.dhs.gov, to request that the "Employment Packet" be sent to you.
Please note: If you have previously applied to a TSO JOA, you must utilize your existing USAJOBS account when applying to other TSO vacancies. If you need assistance accessing your existing USAJOBS account, please contact USAJOBS via the Contact Us link. Upon each submission of an application for a TSO vacancy, you must update your profile and demographic information, answer each application question, re-submit any applicable documentation, and select Finish at the end of the application. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete and will not be processed. Applicants must each use their own, individual email address when applying to a TSO job opportunity announcement. Email addresses are used as unique identifiers in the www.usajobs.gov system, so if you apply using the same email address as another TSA applicant, then all of the applications for each candidate who shares that account will be adversely impacted.
If you would like assistance with applying to this position please complete the form below.
Address: Massena, NY