- Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal
- Business, Office & Project Management
- Childcare & Social Services
- Construction, Farm & Trades
- Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary
- Customer Service
- Economic Development
- Education & Training
- Employment Referrals
- Environmental & Science
- Fitness & Healthcare Services
- Food/Beverage & Hospitality
- Inspector, Officer & Research
- Internships & Student Opportunities
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Volunteer Opportunities
Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Marine Machinery Mechanic
Job Closing: Dec 31
Employer: Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corp
Type: Construction, Farm & Trades, Maintenance
Qualifications for the position are based on the training, experience, or other requirements that determine which applicants would be able to perform satisfactorily in the position to be filled.
Your application will be reviewed for the following job elements:
- Ability to do the work of the job without more than normal supervision.
- Knowledge of Equipment Assembly, Installation, Repair, etc.
- Technical Practices (theoretical, precise, artistic).
- Ability to Interpret Instructions.
- Ability to Use and Maintain Tools and Equipment.
- Knowledge of Materials.
If you do not meet the minimum levels in the ability to do the work OR if you do not meet the minimum level overall, you will be disqualified. Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- Located in Massena, New York
- Pay Rate: $32.80 to $35.80 per hour
How to Apply:
You must submit a complete application package (including resume, vacancy questions and supporting documents) no later than 11:59 (EST) on the closing date of the announcement.
- To begin, click the "Apply Online" button on the job announcement posting.
- Follow the directions to register, submit all required documents and complete the assessment questionnaire.
- You may review your saved application(s) at https://my.usajobs.gov.
If you are having difficulty applying online, please contact the DOT Automated Staffing Office via email at: Transjobs@dot.gov
If you would like assistance with applying to this position please complete the form below.
Address: Massena, NY