- Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal
- Business, Office & Project Management
- Childcare & Social Services
- Construction, Farm & Trades
- Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary
- Customer Service
- Economic Development
- Education & Training
- Employment Referrals
- Environmental & Science
- Fitness & Healthcare Services
- Food/Beverage & Hospitality
- Inspector, Officer & Research
- Internships & Student Opportunities
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Volunteer Opportunities
Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Independent First Nation Accounts Payable Clerk
Job Closing: Jan 15
Employer: Independent First Nations
Type: Business, Office & Project Management, Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary, Financial
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent required.
- Post-Secondary education with emphasis on business administration, and/or a minimum of 2 years work related experience in office administrative functions
- Knowledge of Quick Books Financial software.
- Knowledge in Accounts payable.
- Knowledge in General Accounting Procedures.
- Salary: $45,000.00
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and insurable.
- CPIC upon request
- January 15th, 2021 @ 5:00 pm eastern
How to Apply:
- Current covering letter
- Current resume
- Three names (not letters) or references with telephone numbers (one must be current or most recent employer)
- Copies of driver’s license and education documents
All applications received prior to the deadline will be screened for an interview. Only those applicants who will be granted an interview will be contacted. Thank you to each applicant for your interest.
Independent First Nations Att : IFN Executive Administrative Committee
P.O. Box 1634 Cornwall, Ontario K6H 5V6
Telephone: (613) 932 5852; Fax: (613) 932 9766; or Email: Lyndia@ifnc.ca
Address: 219 International Service Road West
Akwesasne, Ontario K6H 5R7