- Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal
- Business, Office & Project Management
- Childcare & Social Services
- Construction, Farm & Trades
- Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary
- Customer Service
- Economic Development
- Education & Training
- Employment Referrals
- Environmental & Science
- Fitness & Healthcare Services
- Food/Beverage & Hospitality
- Inspector, Officer & Research
- Internships & Student Opportunities
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Volunteer Opportunities
Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Director of Human Resources
Open Until Filled
Employer: SUNY Canton
Type: Business, Office & Project Management, Education & Training
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 3 year’s Human Resources experience, including supervision of staff, handling of union contracts/ grievances, and administering employee discipline are required.
- A Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Experience with New York State Civil Service is preferred.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate leadership, creativity, enthusiasm, and the ability to work effectively with all constituencies both on and off the campus.
- Located in Canton, New York
- Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background check including, but not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, and criminal background check.
How to Apply:
- Submit a resume and supporting documents within an online application by clicking on the link below.
If you would like assistance with applying to this position please complete the form below.
Address: 34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Phone: (315) 386-7325
Fax: (315) 386-7064
SUNY Canton is one of the four colleges in the Canton/Potsdam area. The four institutions are linked by the Associated Colleges of the St. Lawrence Valley, a consortium which shares library services and provides cross-registration for students and staff. The Associated Colleges also sponsors a variety of educational programs and cultural events.