- Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal
- Business, Office & Project Management
- Childcare & Social Services
- Construction, Farm & Trades
- Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary
- Customer Service
- Economic Development
- Education & Training
- Employment Referrals
- Environmental & Science
- Fitness & Healthcare Services
- Food/Beverage & Hospitality
- Inspector, Officer & Research
- Internships & Student Opportunities
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Volunteer Opportunities
Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Custodian - Arena
Open Until Filled
Employer: Salmon River Central School District
- High School graduate with one year of building cleaning or maintenance experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training
- Pass Civil Service test for Custodians
- Good knowledge of building cleaning practices, supplies and equipment, and ability to use them efficiently and economically. Ability to make plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical repairs and to perform a variety of routine maintenance tasks.
- Industrious, good physical condition, positive attitude towards employment and towards others, dependability, manual dexterity
- Willingness to do custodial and other manual tasks. Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Acquire, within probationary period, and maintain CDL Class B driver's license
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
- Located in Fort Covington, New York
How to Apply:
- Submit a resume, cover letter, and supporting documents within an online application to the link below.
- Queries and applications should be directed to Natascha L. Jock, School Business Executive I, Salmon River Central School, Fort Covington, New York, 12937.
If you would like assistance with applying to this position please complete the form below.
Address: 637 County Route 1
Fort Covington, NY 12937
Phone: (518) 358-6600
Fax: (518) 358-3492