- Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal
- Business, Office & Project Management
- Childcare & Social Services
- Construction, Farm & Trades
- Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary
- Customer Service
- Economic Development
- Education & Training
- Employment Referrals
- Environmental & Science
- Fitness & Healthcare Services
- Food/Beverage & Hospitality
- Inspector, Officer & Research
- Internships & Student Opportunities
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Volunteer Opportunities
Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Open Until Filled
Employer: Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corp
Type: Construction, Farm & Trades
- Qualifications for the position are based on the training, experience, or other requirements that determine which applicants would be able to perform satisfactorily in the position to be filled.
- To qualify at the WG-11 level, you need to have industrial and construction experience operating cranes up to 150-ton capacity. Verification of this experience must be described in your resume.
- This position requires that you possess and maintain a State issued Class A CDL. You must have a current New York State Crane Operator Class A or B Certificate of Competence. A copy of this certificate must be submitted with your application.
- Located in Massena, New York
- Salary level: $32.80 to $35.80 per hour
How to Apply:
- You must submit a complete application package (including resume, vacancy questions and supporting documents) no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the closing date of the announcement.
- To begin, click the "Apply Online" button on the job announcement posting.
- Follow the directions to register, submit all required documents and complete the assessment questionnaire.
- You may review your saved application(s) at https://my.usajobs.gov.
If you would like assistance with applying to this position please complete the form below.
Address: Massena, NY