- Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal
- Business, Office & Project Management
- Childcare & Social Services
- Construction, Farm & Trades
- Contract & Temporary
- Customer Service
- Economic Development
- Education & Training
- Employment Referrals
- Environmental & Science
- Fitness & Healthcare Services
- Food/Beverage & Hospitality
- Inspector, Officer & Research
- Internships & Student Opportunities
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Volunteer Opportunities
Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Assistant Store Manager - Fort Covington
Open Until Filled
Employer: Dollar General
Type: Customer Service
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Good organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Ability to perform cash register functions and generate reports.
- Knowledge of cash, facility, and safety control policies and practices.
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
- Ability to drive own vehicle to the bank to deposit money.
- Located in Fort Covington, New York
How to Apply:
- Submit a resume within an online application to the link below.
If you would like assistance with applying to this position please complete the form below.
Address: 232 N. Main St
Massena, NY 13662