- Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal
- Business, Office & Project Management
- Childcare & Social Services
- Construction, Farm & Trades
- Contract & Temporary
- Customer Service
- Economic Development
- Education & Training
- Employment Referrals
- Environmental & Science
- Fitness & Healthcare Services
- Food/Beverage & Hospitality
- Inspector, Officer & Research
- Internships & Student Opportunities
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Volunteer Opportunities
Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Assistant Professor of Geology
Open Until Filled
Employer: St. Lawrence University
Type: Education & Training, Environmental & Science
- The successful candidate should have a Ph.D. in petrology or structural geology or a related field with a broad background in hard rock geology and related field experience, ABD’s may be considered.
- Experience in a relevant industry or as a postdoc is preferred, but not required.
- Located in Canton, New York
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants shall submit 1) a cover letter that addresses their qualifications for the position; 2) a complete curriculum vitae; 3) a statement describing their teaching philosophy; 4) a statement of research interests and 5) a statement that demonstrates his/her commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Additionally, three confidential references are required [the required information input in the reference contact information section of your application will be utilized to send a system-derived email requesting a recommendation letter from each reference].
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Philosophy
- Research Statement
- Diversity Statement (a brief statement about your approach or ideas for promoting diversity and inclusion)
If you would like assistance in applying to this position, please complete the form below.
Address: G1-G2 Vilas Hall
23 Romoda Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Phone: (315) 229-5596