- Armed Forces, Law Enforcement & Legal
- Business, Office & Project Management
- Childcare & Social Services
- Construction, Farm & Trades
- Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary
- Customer Service
- Economic Development
- Education & Training
- Employment Referrals
- Environmental & Science
- Fitness & Healthcare Services
- Food/Beverage & Hospitality
- Inspector, Officer & Research
- Internships & Student Opportunities
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Volunteer Opportunities
Akwesasne Employment Resource Center
18 Eagle Drive
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Open Until Filled
Employer: City of Cornwall
Type: Contract, Part-time, Seasonal & Temporary, Customer Service
- Current Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification.
- Current Lifesaving Instructor Certification.
- Current National Lifeguard Certification.
- Current Standard First Aid with CPR / AED level C. (must be from St. John Ambulance, Red Cross, Lifesaving Society or Canadian Ski Patrol)
- Located in Cornwall, Ontario
How to Apply:
- To apply, fill out the application form online quoting File 21-141 Aquatic Lifeguards
- Note: Ensure all required documents are included. Ensure the cover page is included. Any incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If you would like assistance with applying to this position please complete the form below.
Address: Cornwall, ON